Yesterday Hunter and I headed up to Doernbecher. He got started on his 6 hour IV hydration soon after he was checked in. Then it was off to be admitted to inpatient. Hunter was 1 of 3 patients out of all of them in inpatient to not be in isolation. The halls were very quiet.
At about 5:15 the nurse started the chemo. I couldn't believe how big the bag of chemo was. And he has to get two of them over 24 hours. He tolerated the chemo a little bit better this time and didn't end up throwing up. Aaron met us up there at 6:15pm. Then I headed home.
Aaron's mom was with the other kids. It is so nice to know they are in good hands. The kids get so excited to have the grandma time, what a blessing to live so close to family. When I got home at 8:15. They were in bed. I got to kiss them and say goodnight to them.
Today Hunter is still doing good. Watching some movies and just relaxing. Hopefully they will be home on Friday.
(Sorry not pictures I did have the camera with me but neglected to take any pictures.)
1 comment:
Cami-So glad that he is getting moving with treatment again. I would imagine that most kids in isolation have RSV. From what I have heart it is going around like crazy down there. Glad to hear that he is tolerating it well.
Post a Comment