My brother Shale's family pulled into town this evening. Well, not all of them. My sister-in-law, Carmen and their younger five kids. Shale is in Hillsboro doing some work. We are so excited the chose to spend their spring break with us. Oregon isn't really a fun place to be for spring break, not to warm and sunny.
Gretchen, Kambry and Shaely getting ready for bed.
Natalie and McKaylee being shy for the camera. Aaron was playing a goodnight song for the girls. It wasn't really a lullaby but the kids enjoyed it.
Did I mention how excited we are to have them here?
Side note: we had our great friends the Stensons minus Jared over this afternoon. We had to have some time with them this break, too. I was lame and didn't get any pictures. I was too busy gabbing with Stacey. We had fun as we always do with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment