We headed to Splash! in Springfield today. It was a raining so we headed to where it's fun to be wet.
Graham enjoying the warm kid pool. He actually was putting his face in the water. That is an improvement from the summer when he didn't like getting face wet. I guess Gavin and Harrison have been telling him in the bath tub that it was okay to put his face in.
Gavin warming up in the kid pool after the wave pool.
Aaron and Hunter warming up too.
Harrison finally making an appearance. He spent most of his time in the wave pool and going down the slide.
Kambry joining everyone else.
Shaely, Gretchen and Natalie on top of the wave.
We had a great time. Although I didn't get in. I don't have a maternity suit anymore. It was a great time. The kids were sufficiently worn out and a good time had by all. Mission accomplished.
3 comments:
Looks like crazy wet fun! We weren't brave enough...did you see the Velardes? I got a babysitter for Tagg and headed to OAC with the boys...a little safer for me. :)
That lokes like fun. I was woundering how tall is Gretchen? Matt
Post a Comment