Meaning it's Graham's 4th birthday on the 4th. It is so crazy that our little guy is already 4. I think we are all in shock that he is 4.
He's not our baby anymore. What a big boy!
Last night our sweet friend Brandi Outland brought over this cute cake for Graham. He husband, Will's birthday was yesterday. She made a truck cake for him since he manages the Les Schwab store down the street. Then she made one for Graham.
Graham was so excited to see it.
And it was blue, Graham's favorite color. Thanks Brandi!
The boys helped decorate Graham cupcakes after lunch.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Graham! I can't believe he is 4!
Can't believe he is already 4! Thanks for letting Rees tag along, he had soo much fun. Fingers crossed that you guys don't get sick.
Love the kickin' it in the pool pics and Hunter and Graham at the end. So cute. And you can't go wrong with Panda Express! Yum.
Funny I have the same lego set Matt
He can't be 4....he just can't be! Happy birthday Graham!
Post a Comment