is not so little any more. She turned 11 today. Where has the time gone. The last couple of days she has been saying,"I can't believe I'm going to be 11." Join the club, we are all in shock at how quickly she has grown up.
We celebrated her birthday last night since Aaron, Hunter and I won't be home tonight. Gretchen was so great about excepting that we won't be there on her birthday.
Hunter always wants to help light the candles.
Gretch requested a DQ cake. She picked Mint Oreo this year. It was delicious.
So excited to get an iPod touch. Gretch has been saving up for awhile for one. Our gift was helping to pay for the rest. She had a perma-grin on the rest of the night.
Happy Birthday!!!
2 comments:
I was just thinking about gretchen the other day! I was thinking man, she's going to be in YW soon and she'll be the hot commodity for babysitting in the ward!
can't believe how quickly these kids are growing up...before i know it that will be Eva!
Be safe driving today!
That cake sounds delicious!! And I think Gretchen looks so much like you Cami!
Love your table cloth too :)
Post a Comment