Monday, March 21, 2011

Project Completed

Aaron and I have been talking about getting or making a headboard for our bed for years. Finally we got around to doing it.
First we were going to do an upholstered headboard, but couldn't find the right fabric. I came up with the idea to use wainscoting and then painting it.

Aaron and Harrison working on it. Harrison and Gavin also primed the trim pieces.


Gretchen helping Aaron put the legs on.

It's done.
Sometime I will paint the walls in our room. Then the headboard will really stand out.

6 comments:

kg said...

Looove it!

the Klinks said...

Oh my goodness! I love it!

The Robarge Family said...

I love how it turned out.

Ditto Family said...

LOVE LOVE it! Love your bedding too!

bjarnason family said...

I love it! I've also been looking for new bedding in these colors. where did you get it?

Stacey said...

Go team, go! Looks great!