Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'


Before we left on our vacation, Graham started to roll over. Now of course he is rolling around the room. That is if his siblings will let him get there. He has been so much fun to have and is so patient with everything that goes on.


Here are some pictures of the cousins getting reacquainted after our trip. Aren't that so cute?

5 comments:

Kim said...

You're right that onezie looks familiar. He is a cutie. I don't know how you do it with five.

Nancy Clark said...

I love the photos. Good job catching the moment; how adorable!

kg said...

Yes, too cute!!

Amy Sue said...

Okay, can you tell the babies to stop growing so fast! I can't believe how fast the two of them have plumped right up! Adorable!

Jared and Lydia said...

They must stop growing at once. We are so happy for pictures and blogging so we can see these special moments.