Sunday, July 22, 2007

One more week

We have one more week until Aaron starts his new job. It has been so much fun to have him home. The kids have really enjoyed it, of course. I know we'll all have some withdrawals with him not here whenever we'll need him. I'm really grateful for the time we've had.


This is a picture of the kids at the zoo. Towards the end of the visit we needed something more than wheat thins. We stayed the night in Portland so we could go to OMSI the next day. OMSI ended up being more expensive than we had planned. There is a Body Works display taking over most of OMSI that our kids weren't going to be to thrilled with and it's was going to cost more than double what we were expecting. We still had a great time together and added one more exciting thing to the list of summer events.

4 comments:

kg said...

I've heard that body works display is pretty cool, although maybe not for young kids. Look at this shot with all those snow cones, kid heaven! What a fun day, so glad you have had your hubby for the summer, lucky duck!

emily a. said...

I loved OMSI- glad you took your family there. The picture is making me crave a snow cone now- I love them!

Amy Sue said...

Your summer looks like it was way more fun than ours. What will your kids say was their favorite thing they did? I want to tag along with you guys next year okay!Coby started school today...he was a little nervous. We'll see how his day was when I pick him up at 3! Love you!

Jared and Lydia said...

rainbow snow cones look great. We are so curious to see how Aaron's job goes. You are supermom!! How is baby Graham? Your summer looks like the perfect family and friend filled summer. We are with Amy. We are joining you next summer.