
The kids couldn't wait for the gate to be opened. That is the pond in front of them.
Finally got in and couldn't wait to start throwing rocks into the pond. What kid won't love that.
What kid wouldn't walk through this?
More water!
More fun!
Headed home and Harrison had to throw just a couple more rocks.
It was a wonderful day!
4 comments:
Those silhouette shots are fun!
Is this the property where the Petty's are building? It is beautiful there!! I'm sure it was so fun to be with a good friend and the kids look like they are in heaven. Yay for vacations! But, I'm glad you're back and posting, I've been checking daily :)
Great pictures! Glad you are home.
The Petty's didn't end up builing on this property. There house is down the street but very near here. I wish I had a picture of their house. It is beautiful.
Post a Comment