No we are not venturing out on another road trip. I have just started running again after our vacation. I had every intention on running while we were gone. Running shoes, and MP3 in hand still didn't help me get out there. We stayed up late so many nights and I didn't get up early enough to beat the heat so the running just didn't get done.
When we got back from vacation, I didn't feel like exercise at all with a yucky tummy. Finally today I felt like getting out there and getting the blood pumpin'. I really did feel good. There are times I love the release running gives me. Also there are times a just dread it. But, I always feel good afterwards. I know my family likes it when I exercise. I seem to be a happier mom.
5 comments:
Yay for running! Didn't you run in high school-you're a natural! I think vacation is just for that though...rest!!! I am training for a half marathon in September, am I crazy!!! This Alabama heat is going to kill me! yay for running!!!!
Good for you! Thanks for the motivation...
I am always impressed with a person that is naturally thin and still has the motivation to exercise. You are a serious trooper.
I couldn't agree more! Yay for you! Could you email me yours and Cadee's addresses? Jenny is trying to get her invitations out for her wedding. My email address is jensenfive@gmail.com
Hey there Cami and Aaron - I love your site - so fun to see pictures of old friends :) Congrats on your pregnancy, and good luck with the last little stretch (I hate that part - but then, I hate all of it). Later, Allison
Post a Comment