Steve, Kamika and Zephyr Coree and Dave in the background.
Harrison, Me and Natalie
Coree and GrahamWe had to get some pictures of the cousins together. To think there are still 7 cousins not there.


We had such a good time. The kids weren't ready to go home yet. Aaron kept asking me if I wanted to drive back to Oregon during the night. We decided not to. It's a good thing we didn't. Gretchen woke up in the middle of the night and had thrown up. Aaron and I also had sick stomach. Luckily there weren't any incidents happening on the way home. Today a week later I'm finally feeling almost all the way better. My house is still a mess, but boy oh boy are we having fun.
4 comments:
Love those swing set shots! Grant said, "maybe we should go there someday, it kind of looks fun!"
What a great bunch...it's fun to see more pics. Hunter is such a big boy slash big brother now! Ender reminds me a lot of him. Gretchin looks so cute....she's turning into big girl! Where is the time going? I'm so happy that your trip was fun (- the sickness). Jared
What a fun trip! Coming back from Utah at Christmas time for another siblings wedding we had one child that threw up and had diarrhea for the whole 13 hours. The next morning (thankfully at home) four of us were following suite.
Glad you are feeling better now!
Post a Comment