Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Reveal







We made it to the reveal of the Extreme Makeover House. We only had to wait an hour and a half. The kids were really patient. Hunter was so excited. He got to see Ty a couple of times. Hunter did get some pictures of Ty, a bit blurry. He was on Aaron's shoulders.



Aaron with the kids on him, trying to let everyone see a little of what's going on. What a Dad!

7 comments:

emily a. said...

I'm so glad you went. We signed up to help before we left but with the overload of volunteers we weren't able to. I was really sad. i bet it was really neat. How many people were out there?

Amy Sue said...

That is so cool. I can't believe they came to Corvallis. I bet it was totally crazy!

kg said...

Way cool! My sister was there too :)

Kim

Ditto Family said...

How fun! I just had a chance to catch up on the past few days of your trip to Idaho and Utah. I loved how you packed everything in but at the same time kept it fun for the kids. You guys are a great family!

Meta said...

Wow!! I love that show it always makes me cry. Your banner is great - tells a little story.

Jared and Lydia said...

You know how I get watching E. Makeover. I love that show. I miss it. I wonder if they have it on DVD. I am remembering the days of watching it at G-ma and pa's house after Sunday dinner. Good memories!

Jared and Lydia said...

What?! I want more revealed! That is so cool you guys. I can't believe they were in Corvallis! Let us know when the show airs. Very cool. Oh Hunter, great photo's my man. Jared