Hunter got some very fun mail yesterday. It was from Make-A-Wish. He was excited and loved that on the envelope there was a sticker of Mickey and a cartoon bubble saying "See you soon Hunter". He really got a kick out of it and it made it more really. Inside the envelope was our flight itinerary. We leave December 20 and return on the 24th. It's a little shorter than we had first thought but we are so not complaining.
Hunter needed a picture of him with one of our pets for school. Just thought I'd put it on here and share how much he really loves this dog.
5 comments:
Have fun! I like your bigger pictures!
Amy
You guys will have such a great time! (I hope it's not overly crowded - waiting in long lines tends to suck the fun out of Disneyland). I highly recommend the Grizzly Water Rapids ride in California Adventure - worth the wait and the wet :)
That is VERY fun mail!
Oh you will have so much fun! My kids want to go back every day. It really is the happiest place on earth. I could not stop smiling! Can't wait to see the pictures of your trip! Love the dog!
From what I have heard the Make a Wish kids and their families go to the front of each line, so you should not have to wait in line. You guys will have a blast! What a fun time of year to choose to go.
Post a Comment