Monday, September 20, 2010

GO BEAVS!!

For Father's Day and his birthday I got Aaron season tickets to the OSU football games. Needless to say he was extremely excited. Along with his tickets, I got tickets for 2 kids.
This Saturday was the first home game. Hunter and Gretchen were the lucky ones to go. Waiting for the shuttle downtown. It is such a deal, $2 for Aaron the kids were free and they didn't have to fight traffic close to the stadium.

They walked around some and enjoyed some of the pregame stuff.


The seats. They are under the jumbo tron, so they can't see the replays during the game. But they stayed pretty dry.



Aaron had to take a picture of the band playing at halftime. He played in the band before we got married.

The kids say the "S" of the OSU chant.

A view of the game.

They had a great time plus we won!!
The other boys and I had a great time watching the game from the comforts of our home. We made soup for the game goers so the could warm up when they got home.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi its me Matt That is so cool They won. I was wondering who did They play. I hope they beat Boise state.