Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

It's finally here, the first day of school. Gavin was so excited for school he was ready to go at 7:13a.m. this morning and wondering if we could go yet. School doesn't start until 8:10. Gavin is in the second grade. He has the same teacher, Mrs. Kreta, that Hunter had for second and Grechen had for first and second. We love her!

Gretchen also up and ready to go bright and early this morning. She is in fifth grade and has Mrs. Kaye-Waggle aka. Mrs. K. She is very excited to be with her friends again.

The two ready to go.

Hunter ready to head off to seventh grade. He wasn't really excited to get his picture taken, especially at the school. I forgot to at home. Hunter is also very excited to be going back to school and see his friends and learn more.
Harrison had his home visit with his kindergarten teacher this morning. He is so excited to head to school on Monday.
Graham and I will be doing whatever we want at home. I was going to send him to CHS preschool, but changed my mind. I want to keep him home for at least another year.
It's going to be a great year!

2 comments:

kg said...

I think it's going to be a great year too! Sounds like you're off to a great start! And I'm all about keeping your little ones home...not sending them off too early, enjoy the time :)

Mama Nirvana said...

What cuties you have, Cami! Enjoy your year!

Amy