Friday, September 17, 2010

While The Kids Are At School

Yesterday we, Graham and I, were lucky to have Alice and Baby Carter come play for the morning. Well part of it. Graham and Alice headed outside to play. They found the slide to be a little wet from the rain the night before. Alice was more than ready to head down the slide. Not worried that her bum would get wet. Graham on the other hand was worried about her getting her bum wet.
Graham running to the door so I could give him a towel to dry off the slide.

Graham handing Alice the towel.

Graham make sure Alice was getting it all dry.

Graham helping at the bottom to get it all dry.

Finally all dry.

Today I noticed it was very quite. I was off cleaning bathrooms. (The glamorous life I live.) I went to find out where Graham was. I was pleasantly surprised to find this.

I think he is enjoying the time without everyone around.
I know the bathrooms stayed clean all day. But at times it is a bit to quiet around here without the other kids.

No comments: