Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Horse Play

I was switching the laundry. When I was finished I walked into the family room to find this. Yes, they are on horse back and listening to music.
I'm so impressed that they remembered to wear their helmets. Remember safety first.


Gavin not only wants to protect his head but also his eyes. Atta Kid!

Graham is not only riding a horse but he can carry another one while he rides.
Talented!

Gretchen looks like she got hurt she is actually sing along with the music.
Painful, I guess.


After the kids were horsing around Harrison was playing the Wii and Gretch and Gavin got a fun game that our friends the Petty's sent Hunter, Othello. It is really a fun game and Gavin loves to play it. In fact he is waiting patiently for me to get done with this post so we can play it. Ah summer I'm so glad your finally here.

No comments: