Friday, March 6, 2009

Reception

After Justin and Ashley said, I do, we headed to the Hotel Deca for the reception.
Youngest and Oldest

Dre and Dusty

Aunt Jo jo

Lydia, Jared and Ma Hale

Maya, Jaime and Harrison-Two of Harrison's favorite ladies.

Gaivn and Adam

Graham, Adam and Jaime-Graham really does love them.


Boys waiting for some grub.

His not to old to snuggle with his dad. Hunter probably wouldn't admit it.

Cute boys.

My little guy.

Dana and Sonja-can't believe how grown up Sonja's getting.

Amy, Justin and Chris

Justin, Chris, Aaron and Graham

Cute couple!

Chris and Amy with the Bride and Groom. Ashley looks to great in dress.

Graham, Jaime and I taking a break.

Dawn and Amy
Have I ever mentioned how much I love being a part of this family? Well if not now I have. I am so lucky to have them in my life.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ah the Hales such a great family. Love all the pictures!

Jamie said...

Um Cami, did you let Graham sneak off to the bar? He looks pretty wasted in that photo with you....