Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Graham's New Bed

Okay so not brand new, it's his crib we just took the side off. It sure felt brand new to him. I guess he is officially not a baby any more.

Doesn't he look so happy?

He was wearing the Batman mask while I was taking off the side of the crib.

It's low enough that he can get into it by himself. A new found freedom.

Harrison also wanted to try it out. He was as excited as Graham.

Testing it out still.

Now with a blanket.

Ready for bed.

5 comments:

emily a. said...

It's so cute to see how proud and excited he is. That's a good idea to just take the bars off.

Becky said...

Love that, I bet he thinks he is big stuff. Is it wierd to think that is the last time you will use that Crib?

Kim said...

Way to reuse right? He does look really happy about it. I am loving the Batman mask as well, it reminds me of Ethan and his spiderman costume.

kg said...

That is cute. I wonder how long the newness of the new bed will last?

Stephanie said...

I'm not even his mom and I am so sad he is getting older! Don't get me wrong older kids do so many awesome things, I always miss the baby years of Isaiah.