It is so hard to believe that this little guy is already two. Graham is such a great boy. I can't imagine our family without him.
Graham is definitely not a baby any more. He has been potty trained for a month or more. He sits at the counter on a stool and eats with the other kids. Graham loves to kick soccer balls and play basketball with his older siblings. He talks in sentences, loves to dance and loves to be where the action is. Time sure flies.
7 comments:
What a sweet little boy! Potty trained for a month? I could use some pointers.
Amy
He is such a cute/sweet little boy!c
Happy Birthday Graham! Wow two I can't believe he is two already! Where did the time go? What a sweet boy he is :)
I can't believe it!!!! Happy day to him. He is so cute!
by the way that first picture kindof looks live Gavin
Potty trained already?? Seriously.. what do you do? Weird... the Hale family doesn't have a baby anymore!
I can't believe he is two! For some strange reason I was just thinking about the first time I met you. I know wierd??? Anyway, I remember you were pregnant with Graham and you were so stinkin' cute! You have such a cute family. I was so impressed with Hunter today on our ride home. He sat in the front and talked with me the whole time and he said, "thanks for taking us home." When he got out. Very impressive!!
Post a Comment