Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday Fun!

We started our Saturday with Hunter's flag football game. His team played Ian's team. Hunter was quarterback most of the game. Ian got Hunter's flag once. Hunter had some great pass and plays. It was a pretty fun game. The rain was coming down pretty good at times so I only got one picture.

Ian's team ended up winning by 4 touchdowns. As you can see the are still buds. After the game we ran to Kmart to get a present for one of Gretchen's friends birthday party. Hunter then went over to Ian to play for a while. He then went to his friend Chance's Pop Warner football game. Before that game was done I took Hunter back to the Cole's so he could go the Blazer game with Ian and Darin. He had such a great time. They got to sit in a box and watch the game. Hunter thought it was the coolest thing. Busy, busy Saturday. I thought I spent the majority of the day in the car running kids to their different things and getting some grocery shopping in to. I guess this is a glimpse into my near future of run kids to all of their events.

2 comments:

Becky said...

The other day we were watching the Jazz vs Blazers, and Matt said I bet Hunter is for the Blazers. I told him no because everyone has to be a Jazz fan! Right?

christa said...

This is a very cute picture.