Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Mr. Harrison waiting for the other kids.
The boys, clone troopers, a monkey and a horse.
The boys and Sharpay Evans (HSM 3)
Could they be any cuter?
Time to head down town for some trick or treating.
Joe showing Harrison his loot.
Gavin was tired of wearing his mask. So he asked me to hold it.
Dairy Queen is one of the best thing about trick or treating downtown.
So fun and yummy.
He ate the whole thing. I barely had to help him. Rats!
After dinner we headed out to the trick or treat around the neighborhood. We went with our friends the Jones and Dezzanis. We have such a great time with them. The kids did surprisingly well and the rain held off until we were done.

9 comments:

kg said...

Fun! Your red door makes a great background! Did you trick or treat downtown too?

Becky said...

I miss Halloween in oregon those were such great times! I love all the costumes the kids look great! The Lip stick is the winner.

Mama Nirvana said...

What cute pictures! I am also sad that I only get to lick the drips on Charlie's cone.

Amy

The Howard Family said...

Looks like fun! What a beautiful fall!

christa said...

I was so glad that it cleared up a bit. I love that Gretchen was Sharpay- that's awesome, after talking to you about HSM I totally got it from the library, Elle like it more than Eva so I got out voted but I still want to finish it. Very fun Halloween.

The Boys Club plus a girl! said...

Cute kids! We are in the Star Wars era as well! We had one clone trooper as well! Gotta love it!

Kim said...

Looks like you had fun. You had a monkey too this year, I think same costume only bigger size. My sisters baby was the same thing it must be a popular costume.

Kara said...

I'm surprised we didn't run into you guys. I just found out about the free ice cream thing. Man!! (Not that I didn't already eat enough junk that day)

Julie said...

Such a fun day! Very cute kids!