Hunter had his first strings concert of the year on Saturday. It is amazing how much better the kids sound in just a year. He is really enjoying it. You can see Hunter in this picture. He is in the middle behind the boy in the front. The picture is horribly blurry. Our new camera needs to be sent to the company to be tweaked or retired. Most of the pictures come out blurry.
2 comments:
So great you have musical talent in your family! Is the snow all melted?
Cami,
I need Hunter to show me how to play the violin.. seriously. Chris bought me a violin a few years ago, because I had decided that I wanted to be the next dixie chick, and then I never opened it. I just need someone to get me going, and then I can figure it out on my own I think since i am pretty musical. Tell Hunter I will give him an ice cream cone if he helps me :)
Post a Comment