We hosted Christmas Eve dinner at our house for Aaron's family. It was only the Coles, Aaron's parents and the Fillmores (friends in the Cole's ward). It was a great time. Aaron had requested a turkey. I was a bit nervous about it. I had never cooked a turkey before. Crazy, we've been married for 12 years and the is my first attempt. It was delicious. Yeah! We had lots of other great food to eat. Aaron read the Christmas story from Luke. Hunter played some Christmas music on the violin and Gretchen played some on the piano. We got to talk to Jared and Lydia in Korea. They had already had Christmas morning.
The kids got to open some gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Hale. And of course the jammies that I make them every year. The pictures that were taken that night were blurry (still trying to figure out the camera). We had a wonderful night.
The kids got to open some gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Hale. And of course the jammies that I make them every year. The pictures that were taken that night were blurry (still trying to figure out the camera). We had a wonderful night.

Here the kids are Christmas morning, new jammies and all. Hunter is minus is jammie top because he got melted chocolate on it. He was doing a project with Grandma Hale. We had a great morning. Hunter got a wonderful surprise a new Beaver shirt and he and Aaron got to go to the Beaver bowl game in San Fransisco. They went with Darin and Ian Cole and Zach and Cole Hansen. They met Adam and Phil Sanchez there. More on this later.
This is a video of the kids getting their gift from Santa. This was an idea of Aaron's to do 'This little piggie". We headed to my Mom and Jim's for the rest of Christmas day. We even got Mom and Jim to play the Wii. It was a great day!!
12 comments:
Children just make Christmas so much fun. Love the home video! :)
Umm, that was the best thing that I have ever seen! That was seriously the best reaction ever. Love it, those reactions are what makes all the stress of children disapear(even if just for a moment!)
I'm still laughing over Gretchen's scream - so funny!!! Glad you guys had a good Christmas :)
WII are going to WII WII WII all the way home with you soon!!!! Love the reaction! Happy birthday Gavin!!! WII will bring you home something real nice from Korea!
Happy New Year! 2008!!!! can you even believe it? The kids are all looking so much bigger.
That video was so so cute. That would probably have been Chris' reaction if he would have gotten the wii (he didn't). Chris' dad and brother were also at the bowl game... what an awesome memory for hunter to have with his dad!
I LOVE IT!! WHAT A FANTASTIC REACTION!! SOOOO CUTE! I'M GLAD YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS! WE'RE HOPING TO BE WITH YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR!!! LOVE YOU!!
First...so impressed that you make them jammies every year. Birch's family has that tradition so when we were there the last couple of years I just gave the kids socks. Almost as fun as jammies, right?
Second...my kids would have had the same reaction if the little piggy had brought them a Wii Wii all that way home too. They have begged to know end but mommy stood strong. We will definitely have to get together when we make it to Corvallis again so they kids can go wii wii.
Third...your house is beautiful!
Fourth...what a fun trip Aaron and Hunter got to go on. I am sure that it will be a memory that will not be forgotten. What a fun group to hang out with too.
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! Can't wait to hear about the Beaver game, I wish we could've been there in person, it was a great game!
Your kids are growing up! Impressed with all the doings and fun things :)
Great cake below, are those sparklers?
Awesome video! I guess you got a camera? Wish we were there to Wii tennis with you.
Awesome video! I guess you got a camera? Wish we were there to Wii tennis with you.
Post a Comment