We had so much fun yesterday after school with snow coming down. Before bed we found out that school was already a 2 hour delay, with the possibility of a cancellation. Wahoo!! We woke up not having to rush around. I turned on the news to see at the bottom of the screen "Corvallis 509J schools closed".
What a fun day we've had. The kids quickly ate breakfast and got their gear on to play in the snow. My wonderful neighbor toke all of the kids except Graham to some hills to go sledding. I stayed at home with Graham and cleaned the bathrooms while he slept. Who doesn't love a snow day!!
4 comments:
Awesome neighbor! Eva and I had a blast too...we attempted to make a snow man but the snow wasn't wet enough, I'll have to put the pics up.
What a great unexpected day! Love those.
That is an awesome neighbor! I love how 509J always cancels school for a light dusting of snow.
I loved the snow days in Oregon--since I am not a huge fan of snow in the first place a couple days a year is great. We have "Ice storms" here in Oklahoma. It is the dangerous road conditions without the beauty of the snow.
Post a Comment