The other night, while I was cleaning up after dinner, I heard the bath water starting. It took me back to the days not to long ago. when I was a one mom show. I thought about the dinner, baths, homework and bedtime, I did by myself most nights. It made me so grateful for Aaron and all of his hard work. Between working 12+ hours most days then going to church meetings and activities. I'm grateful that he was willing to do all of that so I could stay home with our kids. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Thanks Aaron!
3 comments:
Your Aaron is definitely a hard worker.. and so are you. You have a reputation out there as being a super mom of sorts you know.
I love reflective moments like this...it's nice you are so grateful and you do have a good guy there :)
Gotta LOVE a Daddy that acts like a Daddy!!! I don't know how single parent's do it?? The nights or days that I have been on my own I am exhausted and a grouch!!
Post a Comment