Friday, July 12, 2013

Wildcat Park

This was our first full week after school was out. We started the week with a bike ride to visit Aaron at school. It was just shy of 10 miles. Luckily it was still cool out. The kids and I had a great time on this outing. The rest of the week was hanging out at home because we could. There wasn't any where we needed to go. Love it!
Later that week we met the Brower's and Poelman's at Wildcat Park.
Even the older kids wanted to come.
I was watching Hazel and turned around to find this happening. Yes, I was a bit scared. This is the child who has broken his arm 5 times. I have relaxed a little about letting him do things. It has been over a year since he has broken anything. Phew!
And Harrison made it, no problem.
What kid doesn't love a tire swing.

Harrison loves to do the splits. He will do them anywhere, anytime.

No comments: