![]() |
| Bumper boats for these two. Hazel has no idea what she has gotten herself into. |
![]() |
| This Trafalga was way better. Hazel's favorite things was the Up and Down. At least that is what she called it. |
![]() |
| She rode it close to twenty times. While everyone else did go-karts and laser tag she and I went up and down. |
![]() |
| The bumper boats were refreshing and fun. |
![]() |
| Graham was the only one to do this. It was way to jerky. |
![]() |
| Harrison climbing the rock wall. |
![]() |
| Our family enjoyed this so much. It was nice to take a break for the water park. |












1 comment:
I haven't been there in years. I didn't know little kids could go any of the big rides... I'm got to take megan
Post a Comment