Saturday, November 10, 2012

FHE Pumpkin Carving

The Monday before Halloween, we carved our pumpkins. It was so much fun.
We had them mostly cleaned out before we carved them. So helpful.
Also pay no attention to the messy garage. There is some organization there. But not everyone in the family likes to keep it that way. Such is life with eight people.
The kids and Aaron did their own design. It was fun to see what they came up with.

I guess Aaron had to clean out some of the pumpkin insides. The kids surprised me by cleaning them all out while I was taking Gretchen to horse riding lessons. Very sweet.

Gretchen's didn't quite turn out. She gave up on it. Gavin did finish it the next day and it looked great. She was doing her running shoe. You'll have to take my word on it. I forgot to take a picture of it. Oops!
On the left is Hunter's, Gretchen's is in the middle, not that you can see it. Graham's is on the right.
Gavin's is on the left. Harrison's in the middle and Aaron's in the right.
I think they turned out great!

No comments: