Saturday, November 10, 2012

Flag Football

 Gavin's flag football is come to an end soon. I wasn't able to be at his last game. I was in Portland at Time Out For Women.  But I hear he was on fire. The first play of the game Gavin was quarterback and ran it in for a touchdown. Sad I missed it.
They did win the game.

Today he only got the ball once. He was so disappointed. But he made some great plays with blocks and pulled flags.
The last play of the game was an extra point after they scored a touchdown. The quarterback didn't see Gavin open in the end zone and threw the ball to three of the other teams guys. Oops! Gavin was on the other side and end of the field and caught the kids with the ball right before he scored a touchdown. Awesome!!!
Next week is five-20 minute games at CHS on the turf. Super exciting!

No comments: