Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jumping

Gretchen is still doing horse riding and loving it. In fact I finally bit the bullet and bought her all the gear she needs. Ouch!! Gretchen is really doing great with it.
Gretchen was doing several jumps in a row. She started with two then Nicole would add another.
Gretchen is doing four right her with the first one being on the ground.
You can't see here face because I was taking the picture from the car. It was freezing outside and I didn't have the right kind of shoes on either. I know whaaa!
It was pretty fun to watch her do this. There was one time that she was going through the jumps and ended almost slipping off. Luckily she wasn't to shaken up and got right back to and did it perfectly.
So fun to see her excelling.
The horse she rides is Spirit. Gretchen and Spirit have a special bond. I wish I had the camera out when Gretchen hopped off of Spirit. Spirit nudged Gretchen a couple of time. It was really sweet.

2 comments:

kg said...

WOW!!

Stacey said...

Awesome Gretch! It brings back soo many fond memories when I rode. Jumping was my favorite, especially when you start doing courses, so fun!

Good luck at the freezing flag football games!:) Miss heckling with you!