Yesterday Hunter, Graham and I headed to Doernbecher. Hunter's Kidneys were function was back to normal. So he was able to get his chemo and get back on track. It has been really nice for him not to have chemo last week. But there is a draw back, he still has to get the chemo that was missed.
Graham loves playing with the police car in the playroom. He loves riding around and getting the bad guys. Hunter loves playing the PS2 because there are games that he doesn't have at home.

Hunter was getting his chemo in the pictures above. It's nice to have a distraction while getting the chemo. He doesn't have to think about how crummy he is going to feel later. Hunter did feel crummy about 1:30 a.m. this morning. Aaron and I heard him getting sick to his stomach. Afterwards he went right back to sleep. Hunter is still asleep right now. He definitely needs the rest.
We are glad to be back on track. It means that much closer to Maintenance and an easier schedule.
2 comments:
Hey there! Thanks to Kara's blog I just found you :)
I'm glad that Hunter is 'back on track' and hope that the week goes smoothly. Brave boy.
And since I just snuck around your blog a bit - I'm wondering where it is that your daughter's horse back riding lessons are? We are about to start Sage and I'd love a recomendation.
Glad to hear that Hunter is back on track again. Hopefully he will get through these last months of more intense stuff and be into Maintenance therapy before you know it. We continue to think about you guys and Hunter and wish you the best.
Post a Comment