Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we were so lucky to spend time with Aaron's family. Dana and Jason invited us to their home in Silverton, OR. It was so fun for the cousins to get together. It was also fun for the adults to get together.

Maya and Harrison couldn't wait to play together.

Harrison may look like his not liking this, but believe me he was having a great time.

Graham, Alice and Gavin

My sweet man.

Justin and Ashley

Some of the big boys-Quinten, Brandon(friend), Ian, and Cameron(friend).

The rest of the big boys-Nicholas, Gavin, Ender and Hunter.

Admiring the fire.

Gretchen, Kelly and Sonja.

Two great cousins that can't get enough of each other.

Cousins

Dana and Ashley, no they didn't coordinate their outfits, but don't the look fab.

Harrison, there always has to be weapons, right?

Chattin' it up with Jason.

I'm one of the luckiest ladies to have married into such a great family. I love getting together with them and with it could me more frequent.

1 comment:

christa said...

best thanksgiving post ever.
I can not believe how much Gretchen looks like you, she came around the corner at church the other day and I thought, wow, this has got be exactly what Cami looked like as a girl!