Monday, December 21, 2009

Helpful!

One night last week, Gavin was showing signs of needing some attention. Signs being-constantly bugging his siblings, running through the house like a crazy man, and yelling. Of course Aaron wasn't' home. I had so many things I was needing to do, like fold laundry. In our house there is a lot. I had the thought ask Gavin to fold the towel. It would definitely help me out, occupy him and give Gavin something positive to do. I gave up a long time ago on how I want the towels to be folded. I figure if the are balled up and thrown on the floor or in the cupboard, I'm okay with that. Harrison couldn't wait to help out too.


I;m not sure why Harrison felt the need to kick over the stack. That is just something Harrison likes to do, stir the pot.
Doesn't Gavin look so proud of himself.



They even put away most of the towels and the our home was much calmer and sweet.

2 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Way to change the environment of your home!

Stephanie said...

Way to go Gavin! I love it when kids get so excited to do something they don't normally do..even if it is work:)