Yesterday we decided to ride our bikes to Avery Park for Hunter's baseball game. Aaron was helping at girl's camp for the day. On the way there, we rode on the bath along the river. It was not so bad. It took a little longer than if we would have ridden on the regular road, which is very busy. The kids and I got to Hunter's game then waited about ten minutes and had to ride Gretchen to gymnastics. I left the boys with my friend Courtney.
I hadn't realized how easy it is to ride a bike without an extra 90 pounds to carry with me. After dropping Gretchen off at OSU, I headed back to Avery to finish watching Hunter's game.
Hunter got hit by a pitched ball. Luckily it wasn't to bad. He shook it off and had a great game.
After the game the boys and I bike to OSU to pick up Gretchen. We got Gretchen and biked home. It was about a 5 1/2 to 6 mile ride altogether. Graham fell asleep on the way home. The rest of us were ready to fall asleep right after we ate lunch. We had a very restful resting time. Then headed to the pool.
3 comments:
You've been busy! So nice it's hot enough in OR to swim, I hear it's been just beautiful!
You are one tough woman! Riding bikes around town with kids is no easy task and you are lugging two of them around yourself. You are awesome!
You go girl! I'm impressed.
Post a Comment