Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Night at the Pool

Last night we headed to the pool after dinner. It was still 86 degrees outside. When we got to the pool we were the only ones there. It's always a special treat when that happens. The next family that came was our great friends the Dezzanis. What a perfect night.Gretchen and Hannah

It took them awhile to figure out how to get each other on it.

Aaron throwing Gavin in a spin.

Aaron launching Harrison. It is so cool that he likes to be thrown.

More launching.

Gavin loves to spin in the air. Doesn't it look like he's snapping?

Harrison and another launch. I'm so glad that Aaron loves to be in the water with the kids. Graham didn't want to be in the water. He was a little sleepy. Hunter was swimming all over the place too. I guess he was so fast that I didn't get any pictures of him.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love those throwing pictures! That picture of Gavin is pretty funny after you mentioned it looked like he was snapping:) Ole'!