Monday, April 13, 2009

Conference Weekend

Saturday after the afternoon session of conference the kids headed out to have some fun on the trampoline. Ender and Maya were over to play while Jared and Lydia ran some errands.

Aaron was taking pictures from the family room window. He took the screen off to get a clearer picture. I guess Hunter thought it would be and easy target.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Still trying.

Sunday after afternoon conference we headed on a walk with our friends, the Deweys. Gavin found the log and want to carry it home to build a fort with it. We had to explain to him you needed more than one of them to make a fort. Gavin also said he was going to carry it all the way home. We were only half way on our walk. About 3 minutes later Gavin was riding in the stroller so tired from walking. Good thing he didn't bring the log.

Oh, his achin' back. This was right before he climbed into the stroller.

Graham feeling so big walking and not being in the stroller.

It was a couple of beautiful days last weekend. We would sure like them back. Oh well, we know the rain would have to return sometime.

4 comments:

Ditto Family said...

What a fun weekend! Are you sure you are going to be able to say "goodbye" to the tramp -- they sure look like they are having a lot of fun.

coree said...

I can't beleive how big your kids are getting. They just grow up so fast. We have had some beautiful weather in KS but I am tired of the cold then hot then cold. I am ready for consistent weather. I had forgotten what allergies are like. They have been pretty crazy with the weather here. Have a great day.

Becky said...

I took a break from the blogging world and I can't believe what I have missed! a fun weekend, a beautiful cake, a black eye, a D.S a NEW DOG!! and a goodbye to a dog and trampoline. Looks like you have been busy, miss you all! Guess what we ran into the Royers at the Zoo on Monday! It was fun to see them they live in Logan now.

Alli said...

Ha! I love how they all want to walk with a big stick! I thought my kids were the only ones who loved bringing yard debris from around the neighborhood into my house!