Monday, April 13, 2009

Final Cake


This is my final cake. I tried to use all of the techinques that we learned on it, except I didn't get any roses done. Don't look to close I didn't have a chance to get another layer of frosting on. The class was the same day we got the puppy. That is why you still see crumbs. I'm really glad that I took the class. There may be another one to continue learning different things.

5 comments:

kg said...

Wow Cami, loving all these posts. A beautiful cake. one big shiner of an eye. A dog!?? and a trampoline full of kids and balls. You've been busy!

Mama Nirvana said...

I love your leaves. I've never learned how to make them, and yours look so pretty. When are you going to start a business?

Amy

Ditto Family said...

Way to go! You are developing a great talent to have. Lots of fun birthdays ahead.

coree said...

Where did you learn to make the cakes? I think it looks great for the final one. I have been wanting to try that. I think that when Dave isn't around next year for something to do.

Alli said...

Nicely done!