Monday, April 13, 2009

Gretchen's Party

The Friday after her birthday, Gretchen had a party with some friends.

Gretchen wanted to do an egg hunt.
She also requested an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. Easy for me, I didn't have to make one.

Everyone enjoyed the cake.




She received some wonderful and fun gifts. I failed to mention that Gretchen has been saving up for a year to buy a Nintendo DS. On her birthday she had enough. She has inspired her brothers to start saving.


They all had a great time. It's hard to believe that my little girl is 9.

2 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

I can't believe your little girl is nine, either. She seems like such an awesome girl, and I think that I just might "request" a DQ cake for my birthday -- that's looks really good.

Amy

kg said...

You have been celebrating a lot of b-days lately! Wow, nine! That cake looks delicious too!