Hunter at almost 11 months.
Getting ready to blow out the candles
Grandma Hale gave him ketchup. Hunter loves to dip almost anything in ketchup.I'm so lucky to be Hunter's mom. He is such a good big brother and helper to me. Even when he is busy doing something else, Hunter is willing to take Graham for me or help Harrison with something. I am so grateful that he is such a good example for me and his siblings.
Sports, sports, sports. Hutner likes to play or watch most sports. He is such a great kid.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter! He looks so much like his dad. Love the ketchup gift- so creative and funny!
10! That's crazy...I can't believe how long we've known you guys...I mean it's not that long but I still can't believe that he's 10. Looks like you had a fun party.
I'm sure the last decade has been a wonderous one! Hunter really is a great kid! Happy b-day Hunter!
I was just thinking about Alex turning 10 this summer too! We're going to be parents of Deacons before we know it--CRAZY!
I see Hunter walking around school sometimes and I just can't believe how grown up he is. It seems like it was just a blink of an eye ago that I was student teaching in Aaron's class and you guys were trying to decide where Hunter would go to kindergarten.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MR HUNTER! HOW FUNNY IS IT THAT A KID WOULD BE SO EXCITED ABOUT KETCHUP. WHAT A CUTIE. MISS YOU!
Post a Comment