Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun Friday Night

We were the recipients of two tickets to the OSU Gymnastics meet on friday. Kirk and Dolcie Myrold called and offered the tickets. So we thought it would be a fun family outing. With our Bimart card we got a discout on the tickets for the kids. Who doesn't love a discount? Hunter and Gretchen sat in the reserved seats with Dolcie and Kirk. Aaron and I took the 3 boys and sat a little higher. We had a really great time.We haven't been to a meet in so long it was so fun to go.

2 comments:

Ditto Family said...

Oh man, if the kids would have been healthy we could have gone to the meet. Kim and I used to LOVE going to the OSU Gymnastics meets. In fact, that was Birch and my second date (following the one that he was obligated to go on that he bought at the Tute Date Auction). Thanks for the memories! GO AMY DURHAM!!!

Lulu said...

I love going to the gymnastics meets! That is awesome you guys got to go and even more great the tickets were a steal :)