Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow!



Sunday we woke up to a light dusty of snow. 

To say the boys were thrilled is an understatement. 
Plus it started to snow more. Harrison and Graham didn't change out of their pajamas. There was no time to waste. You just never know how long the snow will stay here.



Snowball fights.



Gavin's attempt at a snow angel.
Hunter finally getting outside.
Gretchen wasn't home. She went to Silverton to stay with the Tokarskis. The day before. 

The boys headed out front. The DeRoss family met us out there, sled in tow.









Gavin taking a break and being towed into the garage.






Of course it wouldn't be snow fun unless there was a snowman being built. 













OOOOOOO!
Pretty awesome! Then it was inside to warm up and get ready for church. Thankfully we have afternoon church. That may be the last time I say that. I'm usually very unhappy about afternoon church. 
Monday we woke up to this again.

The boys were out in it again. Thankfully we had the day off of school.

2 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Thank you again for teaching on Sunday! I hope it all went well.

Jamie said...

I know everyone wants sunny weather all the time but crazy weather always makes good memories! Well, most of the time.