From snow earlier this week to flooding by Thursday. This is a picture of the path in our neighborhood by the river. Luckily this is a lower elevation than our house. Aaron took Graham and Harrison for a bike ride today. They didn't get to far. Thursday afternoon Aaron came home earlier than usual from work. 3rd Street was flooding from a creek that runs through there. The road was closed soon after. Crystal Lake was closed soon after 3rd street was. We had some friends not able to get home because of the flooding. Luckily the rain slowed and the rivers have receded some. Crazy weather! |
2 comments:
I was wondering about you guys and the river over there. Crazy is right! hopefully it's stopped raining by now....?
That is crazy! I had heard about the flooding down there. I can't believe how much more grown up Hazel is. So sad she had the chicken pox. Poor girl! We miss you all, too!
Post a Comment