Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wonderful Neighbors

I know that I've mentioned that our neighbors are the greatest. So at the end of summer we had a 'Last of Summer BBQ' at the Deross'. We get to the their yard through our gate in the fence. 
The Klinkhammers, so more great neighbors, came through their gate in the fence to the BBQ. The kids had a great time.
The Deross family.
The boys.
Mia and Gretchen.
Tana and I. Yes, I got caught with food in my mouth. We love our neighbors.
We had talked about how we could stay in touch with each other during the winter months. We threw around ideas for different months for getting together. The Klinkhammers had us over for pumpkin carving.
Carving away.
WE also had some other neighbors over, the Protheros some of the Klinkhammer's extended family and Kianna Bradley.
After carving we headed inside to warm up with baked potatoes.
The finished pumpkins.
We do have some great neighbors!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

so fun! we love our neighbors, too!

best pre workout supplement 2012 said...

I love our neighbors too.. Looks you have a lot of fun..