Friday, November 4, 2011

6 months

Hazel is now 6 months. Where has the time gone.
She is rolling across the room and trying to army crawl. Hazel loves eating big girl food. Smile as you can see are plentiful. Growling is her new thing. She is almost sitting by herself. For a little while she can do it. Then it's timber. 


Hazel lights up when she sees her siblings.

Always wants to grab whatever is in front of her. This little girl can not sit still. She is constantly moving. Hazel is tipping the scale at 11 lbs. I think she is getting her bottom teeth from what I can feel. Hazel will not let me look in her mouth at all.

We are enjoying our little lady so much. What a blessing she is in our family!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. - so cute!! Lydia was sitting on my lap when I pulled this up and she gave a big smile when she saw Hazel. Love those big brown eyes!