Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's In a Name?

Well according to Graham it needs to be delicious. We have been discussing names around our house a lot lately. Reason being, we are expecting another child in May! Graham's suggestion has been Chocolate Frosting. Because it's a delicious name and he's going to love the baby so much. I'm pretty sure we're not going with this name, but we are very excited to add another sweet little one to our family.

16 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Congratulations on your Chocolate Frosting baby! I'm so happy for your family!!!

Amy

christa said...

I can't believe you've already came up with 5 names...let alone 4 boy names. I am seriously at a loss. Good luck with Creme Brule, Lemon tart or Blueberry Muffin...these are all very Strawberry Shortcake names!

Stacey said...

Yeah, you posted it. You could go with chocolate frosting and call them "coco" for short. ;) Good luck with the names!

kg said...

How sweet :) Congratulations!!!

E said...

WHAT!?! Congratulations Hale family! How about Halle or Hayden. Either one of those sound yummy?
We'll have to make a trip out next summer to meet the newest Hale. :)

the Klinks said...

Chocolate F. Hale. I love it AND it works for a boy or girl.

The Robarge Family said...

Congrats on the exciting news of adding a new family member! This post was cute and exciting to read.

emily a. said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Anne said...

I bet it'll be a boy!

Foster said...

Congrats. You are amazing Cami...I am currently maxed at 4. I hope for Gretchen's sake she gets a sister, but like Mae, being the only girl has its perks too.

bjarnason family said...

Hooray! Congrats Hale family!!!

Julia said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Fowler family said...

Cami,

congratulations to you guys! How exciting. I bet your kids are thrilled too. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you, and I am praying for Hunter. What a handsome picture of him below you took last April.

Hugs, Anna

Elyse said...

Congrats, Cami!! So excited for you guys!!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! That is very fun news! I suppose the only problem with the "Chocolate Frosting" name is that it doesn't start with a G or an H, right? :)

Sean said...

Ok you guys should really do a better job of keeping us stuck out here in the east updated on things such as another baby coming, wink. Congratulations the Robison Family is sure growing although I don't think we will ever catch the Hale's.