Thursday, October 14, 2010

Home Sick

Gretchen stayed home today because she woke up with a cough and sore throat. When she has a cough it sounds horrible. People probably things she has croup. She doesn't, believe me I know the difference. While I was switching laundry and cleaning bathrooms. Gretch and Graham had made this set up, disco ball and all.


I had told her she wasn't going to be able to watch T.V. all day. She would need to rest so her body can get better. Notice how well she listened.
I asked Graham is he liked having Gretch home. He replied,"Yes, I wanted her home forever." He does love being home with just me. But I know I'm not as much fun. Hopefully Gretchen will be better soon.

1 comment:

coree said...

Cami
I just want to say that you are doing an awesome job. I know it is rough but you guys are great support with each other. I just wish we could be closer. Dave and I were thinking when he gets back to send Hunter a flag with a coin from his unit. We have been trying to think of something for Hunter that he would enjoy and that is the one thing that we thought he would be able to remember that were are thinking of him and hoping for the best. Keep up the good work and I love you and wish we could spend more time together. We love you guys and take care.

Coree