
Gretchen's room- finally she likes pink.

Hunter's room- time for some accessories on the wall

Graham's crib in the boys room

Gavin and Harrison on the opposite wall of Graham's crib. We have some pictures that Gavin drew of some football players that I still need to hang up.
We've been in our house for 2 years and finally had some time to add a little color to our house.
12 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures- the colors are great. I'm amazed the 2 oldest have their own rooms. Tell them they are lucky because not only did I not have my own room until my senior year of HS but I also shared a full size bed with one of my sisters up until then.
I love those colors!! I love how such a simple thing like paint can make such a huge difference in making a place feel like a home.
Perfect colors! I love decorating - just wish I had an unlimited budget to do it on!
Great idea to use your kids art! Can't wait to see it up.
Hey Cami! I love all of the colors. Paint is such a great thing! I love to paint, but I have to talk Brady into it one room at a time. Did Hunter choose that shade of green? It's awesome!
Love your colors! The green is my favorite! So fun! Can't wait to see it in person.
Oh the rooms are so cute!! Wanna come help me do mine?! I kept saying I wanted to paint the walls before we gave the kids their own rooms, but I gave up and finally moved them around! One of these days!
I've heard you are a great painter...fun colors. IKEA has some fun and reasonable touches that might be fun to add to the rooms too.
SO fun, I am so excited to some day own a home and decorate and paint. I love the colors, maybe Eva will like pink someday too.
Great work, Cami! Really! You've always had a knack for colors. I'm very impressed. We still have only 2 walls painted in the whole house... the rest are all white! One of these days...
I love the color! Looks great!
It feels good to get a fresh coat of paint on the wall, doesn't it? I won't have a pink room in the house for long since my daughter says she doesn't like it anymore. Oh well, maybe I can get her to paint it purple..... (my favorite color)
Post a Comment