Friday, December 2, 2011

Seven Months

Where has the time gone. This little lady is growing faster than any of us want. 


Hazel sits like a champ.
 She is rolling every which way she wants.
Hazel does 'Downward Dog", except she keeps her forhead on the ground and walks forward with her legs. I still haven't gotten it on film.
She has gotten on her hands and knees several times.
Hazel is quite the talker.
She has such a personality and smiles that never end.




Hazel is a great eater. She loves solids, not so much veggies. The only veggies she likes are sweet potatoes. Fruits are endless. She just loves them. Hazel is still trying to figure out how to get those tiny puffs into her mouth from her fist. She's getting closer to getting it.
I know I've said it before, Hazel is so fun. We really can't imagine our family without her.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

She's such a cutie pie!!! Love the pics.