I know Christmas has come and gone. I was looking through the pictures on my phone and realized there were some that I wanted to make sure were on the blog.
 |
The Friday after Thanksgiving we headed to Jared and Lydia's for a feast with Aaron's family. We were there somewhat late. Our four older kids eneded up sleeping over at the cousins houses. Aaron and I only had Graham and Hazel. Hazel was so tired that as soon as she got into here car seat she was sucking her hand. This is how she gets to sleep most of the time. She only does it when she is going to sleep too. |
 |
| Since Hazel was asleep. We thought we would head to the Pepsi plant lights. Some thing special to do with Graham since the older kids were getting to be with cousins. Graham was thrilled. He even got to sit on Aaron's lap and help steer. |
 |
| Graham was so excited to tell the other kids about this special trip. He wasn't sad anymore about not being with his cousins. |
1 comment:
That top picture of Hazel is absolutely adorable. She's so cute.
Post a Comment